(1) Correct filling method
When in favorable terrain, the center of gravity of the backpack should be moved to the upper part, and when in more unfavorable terrain, the center of gravity of the backpack should be moved to the middle. Generally, the order of loading items from top to bottom is: supplies, beverages, heavier equipment, lighter equipment, sleeping bags and clothing, and those who carry them can appreciate it during use.
(2) Adjustment of the burden system
Our body posture changes frequently during exercise. When our body changes during exercise, the position of the backpack on the back will also change accordingly (for example, our body posture is different when we go up and down) . Therefore, we should adjust the carrying system at any time according to this change. The SA carrying system (adjustable carrying system during exercise) has the characteristics of being adjustable during exercise, so we can often adjust the carrying system when carrying for a long time, so as to adjust the different stress points of the muscles, relieve muscle fatigue, and make the back often In the most comfortable state.
The items in the backpack change frequently. When the weight and center of gravity of the items in the backpack change, the position of the backpack on the back should also change accordingly. Otherwise, the backpack is not placed in the most comfortable position. It feels uncomfortable, so we have to use our bodies to feel this change and adjust the position of the backpack on the back at any time.
The thickness of the clothes we wear during spring, summer, autumn and winter seasons and sports changes. When the thickness changes, the position of the backpack on the back should also change. If the carrying system of the bag is not adjusted, the bag will not be in the most comfortable position. Therefore, we use the body to feel this change and adjust the carrying system at any time.
(3) Steps to use the system
1) Relax all tightening straps of the carrying system (including shoulders, waist, ribs and adjustment straps, etc.) and place the carrying system to its maximum size.
2) Put the backpack on your shoulders.
3) Place the waistband of the backpack in the most comfortable position and tighten the waistband.
4) Adjust the red point of the shoulder and place the red point on the highest point of the shoulder.
5) Tighten the SA carrying system, and pay attention to keeping the red dot of the shoulder strap at the highest point of the shoulder. At this time, the carrying system will be in the best position of the back.
6) Adjust the shoulders' center of gravity tightening belt and waist's center of gravity tightening belt.
7) Turn around and move your body to feel the comfort of the backpack. If you feel uncomfortable, repeat steps 3-6 to adjust.