Dust and general wear and tear can damage the rucksack. Regular wiping can help reduce the accumulation of dust, but if your school backpack fou girls is really dirty or has started to smell, you need to clean it properly.
If theschool backpack fou girls is too large to fit in the washing machine, you can wash the backpack by hand in the bathtub. The small backpack can be placed in the sink or basin. Always check the label to make sure the backpack can be completely submerged.
1. Empty the backpack and check all pockets and corners for small items or dust. If your backpack has a metal frame, please remove it before washing.
2. Pour a lot of warm water in the bathtub or washbasin. If the water is too hot, it may cause the color of the backpack to fade.
3. Add a small amount of soap without detergent to the water. Do not use ordinary detergents or fabric softeners, as this will damage the backpack, especially waterproof backpacks.
4. Wipe the backpack with a soft brush or cloth, focusing on particularly dirty places. The toothbrush is useful for any stubborn stains or entry into hard-to-reach areas.
5. Let the backpack dry naturally. Hang the backpack upside down as much as possible, and make sure that the backpack is 100% dry before storing.