1. If your hand is sweating easily, it is best to use an arm bag or shoulder bag as much as possible, and carry your bag less with your hands, otherwise the sweat will simply leave a stain on the handle of the bag.
2. When storing sharp items in a school bag made by a kindergarten custom manufacturer, be sure to pack the sharp items completely before putting them. And those items that are suspected of being cut or damaged should not be stored in baby bags. Do not tamp or place heavy objects, or the bag may be deformed or damaged.
3. When opening and closing the chain of the school bag, do not mix foreign objects in the lock, as this will damage the hardware of the bag.
4. Do not put labels or sticky tape on the school bag, this will easily cause the skin to peel off when it is torn off.
5. When using handbags, try to prevent the handbags from frequently conflicting with denim clothes, because dyeing will easily occur.
6. In rainy and snowy weather, try to prevent the use of suede, suede, and other leather bags, because once a large area of water will be difficult to take care of, and the leather will become hard.
7. Long-term direct light and heating will discolor, discolor and deform luggage. Try to prevent the luggage from being in contact with the sun and heating for a long time.